Why should you choose us as you Subaru mechanic in Berkeley? Perhaps the best reason is that we’re Subaru specialists. It’s nearly impossible for one shop to competently repair all makes. That’s why we, and most other good shops, specialize in just few makes. When you specialize you gain knowledge faster and you can afford to tool up with the same equipment as the Subaru dealers. This allows us to offer services typically available only at a Subaru dealer, but for much less money.
So, what Subaru repairs do we offer? Pretty much all of them except body repair.
- Routine maintenance and service for your Subaru.
- Do you have a Crosstrek Hybrid? We can repair it!
- We can update any of your control units (aka reflash or reprogram)
- We’re a full-service automotive locksmith and we sell and program smart keys, remote keys, and key fobs.
- Electrical diagnosis and repair, including component repair and micro-soldering.
- ADAS calibration including Subaru Eyesight and radar calibration in our Berkeley shop
- Subaru transmission service, including Subaru CVT transmission service
- Subaru fuel injector cleaning
- Subaru tire repair and replacement
- Subaru wheel alignment
- Subaru tire rotation, wheel balancing, and road force balancing
- Subaru brake pad replacement and brake repair
- Replacement Subaru smart keys
- Subaru wheel bearing replacement
- Axle and CV boot replacement
- and a whole lot more. Feel free to call with any questions.
Is Art’s the best Subaru mechanic for you?
Art’s isn’t the only Subaru mechanic in Berkeley. Subarus are popular here and there are quite a few shops that repair them. Berkeley Bob’s, Oceanworks, Ackermans, and Model Garage are all near us and have good reputations, but every shop is different and different customers have different priorities. So even though we’re not the only local shop that can do a good job repairing your Subaru, we may be the one you like most. There’s only one way to find out. Give us a call 🙂