Call us old-fashioned, but we make appointments by phone only. This is actually best for our customers because it allows us to get a sense of why you want to bring the car in, and plan our schedule accordingly. We appreciate your understanding.
If you need to cancel and are having trouble getting through in the morning, you can send us an email by clicking here.
Attention new customers!
If you’re a prospective customer, it’s important you know the basics of how we operate.
- Certain Japanese Vehicles only
- We have early bird / lockout options available.
- We charge diagnosis fees for unknown problems; therefore, we guarantee our recommended repairs
- Our shop warranty is 12 months, parts and labor
- Our labor rate is $126 / hour
- We are authorized to do factory service on all makes
Need an appointment?
We know that keeping track of your vehicle’s service needs can be difficult. If you need help, please request your file be reviewed while scheduling your appointment.
Consider these points when scheduling…
- The appointment is for all day; plan to drop the car in the morning 8-10am and leave it until closing
- Call to check the status on your car by 2pm
- We tend to book approximately 3-5 days in advance
- Lead times vary by season. Summer months may have up to two weeks’ wait! April (taxes) and winter are shorter.
Calling for an estimate?
Pricing in the automotive industry is unlike shopping for consumer electronics, and it can be difficult to compare estimates without preparation. We’ve written an extensive article to help you, click here.
Take into consideration…
- Other shops will quote you a minimal price to get you in the door, then up-sell you later. We are upfront about realistic costs.
- We use GENUINE parts — the same parts from the dealership
- We are certified ASE master mechanics and beyond
- We have all manufacturer’s proprietary computer tools
- We can do as much or as little work as you request, so let us know your budget and we can prioritize